Great North Run
The BUPA Great North Run is the World's biggest and most iconic half marathon. Starting in Newcastle you run to South Shields across the famous Tyne Bridge. The local support is incredible and it seems as though the whole city comes out to cheer you on as you run past.
|Date||15th September 2013|
|Start time||10:30 am|
Join Team Bones
Team Bones guaranteed places are now full for the Great North Run 2013. If you have your own place, you can join Team Bones online or call us on 0113 258 5934 to register for a fundraising pack.
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- A dedicated contact at BCRT, who will give you one to one support all the way
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- A professional Team Bones running vest
- Access to professional training plans
- Cheering sticks to give your supporters for race day