Great North Run 2015
The BUPA Great North Run is the World's biggest and most iconic half marathon. Starting in Newcastle, you’ll run to South Shields across the famous Tyne Bridge. The spectator support is incredible and you’ll feel like the whole city has come out to cheer you on!
|Date||Sunday 13th September 2015|
|Start time||10:30 am|
Join Team Bones
Entries for the 2015 Great North Run will open soon. If you would like to be notified as soon as Team Bones places open, please contact us on 0113 258 5934 or e-mail email@example.com.
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- A dedicated contact who will give you one to one support all the way
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- A technical Team Bones running top
- Access to professional training plans
- Cheering Packs to give your supporters for race day